Sunday, May 8, 2011

Movies



                    My favorite movie of 2010-11 was Black Swan.

I loved this movie! It wasn't anything like I expected it to be. Actually, I went into the movie thinking that it just be a movie about ballet and graceful dancing (which the movie did have) but it was much, much more than that. I liked the psychological motives, the realness of a perfectionist, the sex, the drugs, the thrill of being at the edge of my seat the entire time, and Natalie Portman.


                          
                                     The Sound of Music is one of my all time favorite movies.

It has everything you could ask for in a movie. Drama, romance, comedy, action, and the music. The music of the film is what makes this one of favorites, oh, and the scenery! So beautiful. I've probably seen this movie more than 200 times since the first time I've watched it on VHS, it had two videos because the movie is pretty long. It never gets old!


(2010-11)
(One of my all time favorites)

1 comment: